giovedì 18 marzo 2010

Malta





To 6th march from 13th march I stayed with my classroom in Malta, in a hostfamily.
In the family I was with Jenny and Silvia.

In the morning we went to the school, the school was really nice.
After school, in the afternoon, we visited some cities such as Valletta (the capital), Mdina (ex capital), Sliema (the city where we stayed), the 3 cities (Cospicua, Vittoriosa, Senglea) and some museum.
The weather was not very nice.
Malta is different from Italy for:

  • food
  • culture
  • language
  • history
  • bulding house (outside)
  • drive in the opposite direction
  • bus

I have been surprised by the bus, they were old as you can see in this picture:


In the evening we went out . In Paceville there are many discos and pubs.

I enjoyed so much in Paceville to dance with my classmates!!(:

Thanks to this wonderful experience I have improved my pronunciation of English and I learned some new word.

I learn more in class in Malta and walking around the streets.

Recommend a trip like this to next year's 3 LSS students?Yes, for me it was a good experience, learn englisch and have fun with your friends!!

I hope that next year the teachers organized a trip like this!(:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento