lunedì 26 ottobre 2009

Hello peopleeeee!!

Hi people.

I'm Marghy and this is my first blog!(:
I'm very happy to write this page!
I hope you find this blog interesting...

I write some information about school, technologies and party because technologies is very important for me. I use technologies every day, I have got a mobile phone, an i-pood, computer and tv. I go to school and I study some subject example: mathe, religion, music and englisch!
Bye byeeee..

Marghy_

3 commenti:

  1. That's a very nice blog margherita...
    I really like it!
    see you soon Annati

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow! very sweet! I like it!
    This layout and Minnie I think are like your personality!
    Kisses, byee
    Vé

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hey Margherita! Great to hear from you! Sounds like technology is very important in your life, as it is in mine. I too have a mobile phone, TV and computer. Life would be much different than we know it to be now if we didn't have access to technology everyday.

    RispondiElimina